Sunday, October 12, 2008

Cooper James Kirk has arrived!

Friday, October 3rd, began like any other. David went to work, and I ran errands with Mom, as I continued to get ready for my scheduled induction on October 9th. That evening, as David was driving back from hunting, my water broke and Mom and Libby drove me to the hospital. Luckily David was only an hour away and got to be there for almost all of my 16 hours of labor. On October 4th, instead of celebrating my brother's birthday, I gave birth to Cooper James Kirk at 12:42 p.m. He was 7 lbs, 6oz and 21 inches long. He arrived with a slight temperature but with good color and health! Everyone exclaimed at how much he looks like his dad! David's eyes, nose, fingers, and toes, but my chin. We are so excited to have him here finally!
Cooper with Grandma and Grandpa
Cooper with Nonnie and Papa

No comments: